you said move on, where do i go?


profile

The blog of Jaspreet. AKA Kyra

Greenridgeian
Unitian
Pioneer ♥

She is 16 going on 17

Is NOT a martian or alien or whatever you think she is.

But she loves pie. Lots of pie. Cream pie, choco pie, apple pie, Yam Pie, Pie Pie, you name it Pie. Pie is a leathal weapon. Pie will rule the world. Beware the pie.

She adores the three P's. Purple, Pizza and Pikachu XD

She thinks that machines will destroy us. your handphone is evil. your I-pod is out to get you. Run! Run awayeeee!

Did i mention she is slightly insane?

Fanfiction/DeviantART/Livejournal

misc

friends
Angela
Amirah
Anna
Arshad
Atiroh
Chloe
★-Esther-★
★-Eliza-★
Fei Yang
Gek Hwee
★-Geraldine-★
Izyan
Jie Qing
Jing Xian
Josephine
Josie
Kellyn
★-Kiran-★
Koo Fang
Lilian
★-Lynette-★
Musfirah
Priscilla
Qian Hui
★-Sharan-★
Shi Hui
★-Shiyun-★
Siu Min
Syamirah
Tri8logy
Yu Ting
Wanting
Weilin
★-Xue Ying-★
Zheng En

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011

Music



title:
date: Tuesday, July 06, 2010
time:9:09 PM
Today I went to school.

Loking back at it now...i wonder how in the world i managed it at all. I'm really in a dead sort of mood right now. Like...I wish I was dead or something like that....I cant think stright.

I went to school without a wink of sleep either. First of all I was online till 12.05 voice chatting with Haley, Sullie and Mel...and then my sister came into the room after I went to sleep and turned on the lights...at arround 12.30 i think. After that i couldnt get back to sleep.

Thanks sharan =_="

But today was somewhat enjoyable. Cause it wasnt actually lessons. It was this engaging china talk thingy...the first two hours was a presentation in the various mother tongues. But all of us who didnt take mother tongue were forced to go to the chinese lecture and sit in the lecture theater...So I spent the whole time scribbling and reading....yeah....

The next part of the talk was in english and it was a little intresting. I just wish they wouldnt keep on telling chinese jokes that only chinese students get. Then again...this is an engaging china talk.

After that...PW. Mr. Chang was in a bad mood...extreamly bad. EoM was returned to us. A high AE is not good...gonna have to work on it XP

After school...i fully intended to go home straight away. But somehow Siyu managed to convince me to go to the scantuary and do PW. Or at least that was the plan. Some how Sun Young and Noureen ended up comming as well...and I felt like slacking. The pool table was taken so we began another epic game of uno stacko~! XD

Which was epic as always. Not as epic as the one we played with Hui Ling, but still really fun. Siyu was extreamly violent as usual. I kept getting all the hard turns. Zack kept on cursing me to lose (But I didnt, so bleh! XP). Siyu as well...she kept on shaking the freaking table while i was trying to concentrate. I almost smacked her XP Almost.

But in the end there was retribution! Cause Siyu lost XD

Also, I discovered that I can talk to Sun Young about writing. Yay for lit students. :D

Tomorow is another useless day of school...PW lecture in the morning...stupid sexuality education workshop....getting GP papers back in the afternoon (Please please oh holy god please let me pass >_<)

Plus CCA. And PT! O_O!

*Dies*

...
...
...


~Kyra~


comment? / top