you said move on, where do i go?


profile

The blog of Jaspreet. AKA Kyra

Greenridgeian
Unitian
Pioneer ♥

She is 16 going on 17

Is NOT a martian or alien or whatever you think she is.

But she loves pie. Lots of pie. Cream pie, choco pie, apple pie, Yam Pie, Pie Pie, you name it Pie. Pie is a leathal weapon. Pie will rule the world. Beware the pie.

She adores the three P's. Purple, Pizza and Pikachu XD

She thinks that machines will destroy us. your handphone is evil. your I-pod is out to get you. Run! Run awayeeee!

Did i mention she is slightly insane?

Fanfiction/DeviantART/Livejournal

misc

friends
Angela
Amirah
Anna
Arshad
Atiroh
Chloe
★-Esther-★
★-Eliza-★
Fei Yang
Gek Hwee
★-Geraldine-★
Izyan
Jie Qing
Jing Xian
Josephine
Josie
Kellyn
★-Kiran-★
Koo Fang
Lilian
★-Lynette-★
Musfirah
Priscilla
Qian Hui
★-Sharan-★
Shi Hui
★-Shiyun-★
Siu Min
Syamirah
Tri8logy
Yu Ting
Wanting
Weilin
★-Xue Ying-★
Zheng En

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011

Music



title:
date: Thursday, April 08, 2010
time:9:38 PM
Super worried for no reason...Argh...Why cant the week end already...I feel so tired...
On another note, i was browsing livejournald for merchendise and stuff that I wanted. There are things that're calling my name.

For some reason the screenshot is freaking bad quality.But the one circled in red is the one that I want. But look at the wonderful price! $10! USD! and thats without shipping! O_O! Yeah so i'm totally not gonna burn a big hole in by pocket for a freaking poster. NO MATTER HOW MUCH I WANT IT!

The keychains are the other one I want. But the one in the last column I ACTUALLY SAW AT VIVO TOYS-R-US!In one of those gashpon machines. You know the one where you put $1 and turn and a ball with something inside comes out? yeah that one. I was so freaking happy! I went to ask my mom for change and everything, even turned the freaking wallet upside down looking for $1 coins. So i walked up to the machine and about to put the coin in....
And then i noticed the freaking 'machine empty' sign.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
I actually got a KHR keychain from there before but this time the machine wasnt there already. And the box keychains werent there either. So in the end i got nothing TT_TT
And you an obviously see the difference in getting it from the machine for $2 and ordering it from online for $4.50 USD exculding shipping. And shipping is from NYC so its obviously gonna be freaking ex.
*Sigh*
Why cant i even get a freaking keychain huh?
*Sigh*
Going to sleep. I'm too damn tired.
Arrivenderci.
~Kyra~
//Night//


comment? / top