you said move on, where do i go?


profile

The blog of Jaspreet. AKA Kyra

Greenridgeian
Unitian
Pioneer ♥

She is 16 going on 17

Is NOT a martian or alien or whatever you think she is.

But she loves pie. Lots of pie. Cream pie, choco pie, apple pie, Yam Pie, Pie Pie, you name it Pie. Pie is a leathal weapon. Pie will rule the world. Beware the pie.

She adores the three P's. Purple, Pizza and Pikachu XD

She thinks that machines will destroy us. your handphone is evil. your I-pod is out to get you. Run! Run awayeeee!

Did i mention she is slightly insane?

Fanfiction/DeviantART/Livejournal

misc

friends
Angela
Amirah
Anna
Arshad
Atiroh
Chloe
★-Esther-★
★-Eliza-★
Fei Yang
Gek Hwee
★-Geraldine-★
Izyan
Jie Qing
Jing Xian
Josephine
Josie
Kellyn
★-Kiran-★
Koo Fang
Lilian
★-Lynette-★
Musfirah
Priscilla
Qian Hui
★-Sharan-★
Shi Hui
★-Shiyun-★
Siu Min
Syamirah
Tri8logy
Yu Ting
Wanting
Weilin
★-Xue Ying-★
Zheng En

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011

Music



title:
date: Tuesday, April 06, 2010
time:8:14 PM
Lots of stuff to talk about today.
Yeah...really eventufl day today. Lots of things happened. Major decissions were made, people were confused, reflections were done...and in the end...i'm still unsure about what'll happen to me.

I feel like Antoinette in Wide Sargasso Sea...how she tries to attain happiness through different ways but it always seems out of reach. So she settles for other states like contentment and feeling secure. So many possibilites have been running through my head.

Would I have been happier in Innova?

Would I have been happier if I was in poly?

Would I have been happier doing Arts?

Happier if I had been more open during orientation?

Happier if I wasnt in SC?

Yes...we've come to the source of all problems. SC.

No, I dont regret joining SC. I'm not feeling the stress of it (yet). But what made me really rethink everything was the fact that Maran is going to quit.

How Ironic really. 6 Unitians (that I know of) appied for SC. 6 of us went through campaigning week. And out of all of them...I'm the only one who's still in it.

When in the begining, I was the one who didnt want in.

Why? How did it end up like this? I know, i'm weak agains peer pressure. Thats how I really actually decided to apply for it in the first place. But I have to admit, after the experiential learning, I really did decided with my heart and soul that i WANTED to be in SC. But i find it so strange...cause now its just me...

And i'm wondering if I made the right decission. I dont know. I'll know tomorow I guess.

I dont intend to quit. I never wanted to quit anyway. I worked to get in and I'll work to stay in. I'll do my best. That I promise.

Lit lesson tomorrow! Its a WWS lesson, not poetry. I kinda like WWS more. One cause i like the book, and two cause the lessons are slightly more active. In poetry everyone just kinda sits there at trembles in Mr. Sas's wake O_O!

Anyway...speaking of which...I have the totally insatiable and irrational urge to write poetry.

Little Glass Box

From the moment I became consious
Of my existance in this world
The only home i've ever known
was my little glass box
four walls arround me, a lid ontop
i think its locked
it must be locked
but i'm fine
i'm contented
in my little glass box

As time goes by, I begin to see
behind these four glass walls
Places, people passing by
outside my little glass box
who needs them? who cares?
The lid's locked anyway
I'm sure its locked
So i ignore them
i'm happy
in my little glass box

As years drag on, disdain becomes envy
I yearn for what lies beyond
I feel restricted, trapped within
my tiny little glass box
The lid is open, i know now for sure
But still I leave it shut
I fear the dangers that might await
but yet I want out
I begin to resent
this restraining little glass box

My life's nearing its end, and just one time
I wish to go outside
I have no apprehension, I have nothing to lose
goodbye my little glass box
one last time i push at the lid
this time I open it for sure
I emerge from my refugue.
I look arround...

I'm free.

~Jaspreet

What is it with me and writing depressing stuff these few days? *Sigh*
Poetry reflects the mood i suppose.

Enjoy the crap poem.
Arrivenderci

~Kyra~
//Sayonara~!//


comment? / top