you said move on, where do i go?


profile

The blog of Jaspreet. AKA Kyra

Greenridgeian
Unitian
Pioneer ♥

She is 16 going on 17

Is NOT a martian or alien or whatever you think she is.

But she loves pie. Lots of pie. Cream pie, choco pie, apple pie, Yam Pie, Pie Pie, you name it Pie. Pie is a leathal weapon. Pie will rule the world. Beware the pie.

She adores the three P's. Purple, Pizza and Pikachu XD

She thinks that machines will destroy us. your handphone is evil. your I-pod is out to get you. Run! Run awayeeee!

Did i mention she is slightly insane?

Fanfiction/DeviantART/Livejournal

misc

friends
Angela
Amirah
Anna
Arshad
Atiroh
Chloe
★-Esther-★
★-Eliza-★
Fei Yang
Gek Hwee
★-Geraldine-★
Izyan
Jie Qing
Jing Xian
Josephine
Josie
Kellyn
★-Kiran-★
Koo Fang
Lilian
★-Lynette-★
Musfirah
Priscilla
Qian Hui
★-Sharan-★
Shi Hui
★-Shiyun-★
Siu Min
Syamirah
Tri8logy
Yu Ting
Wanting
Weilin
★-Xue Ying-★
Zheng En

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011

Music



title:
date: Wednesday, April 28, 2010
time:10:01 PM
I was super happy today XD

Cause today was SC meeting and we had to decide on the design for the banner and the door gifts. And amazingly, we're using my designs for both of them XD

OKay so the idea wasnt mine I just made them. Banner and file design idea's were Zack's and Cheryl's respectively. But still it feels nice to have something you worked so hard on actually be used. You know like a weird sense of euphoria...

I shall upload the designs only AFTER investiture. THe rejected designs however, will be uploaded during the weekend or whenever I have time ^_^ cause my DA gallery could do with a little more filling up.

Meeting today was crazy XD I was busy photoshopping with Cleo the whole time. I can evision my future in publicity already O_O!

Yeah so...um...latest news...

Investiture rehersal.

Everyday.

Until 9 PM.

Si liao lah.

But whatever. We're all in this together. So we shall gambatte together! Even though my parents are complaining that I wont be able to handle my work...

I'll try hard lah.

My sister has gone LOTR crazy. Again. XD

Chem test tomorow. Wish me luck.

Byeeeeeeeeee~!

~Kyra~
//You are a lesser man of greater silence//


comment? / top