you said move on, where do i go?


profile

The blog of Jaspreet. AKA Kyra

Greenridgeian
Unitian
Pioneer ♥

She is 16 going on 17

Is NOT a martian or alien or whatever you think she is.

But she loves pie. Lots of pie. Cream pie, choco pie, apple pie, Yam Pie, Pie Pie, you name it Pie. Pie is a leathal weapon. Pie will rule the world. Beware the pie.

She adores the three P's. Purple, Pizza and Pikachu XD

She thinks that machines will destroy us. your handphone is evil. your I-pod is out to get you. Run! Run awayeeee!

Did i mention she is slightly insane?

Fanfiction/DeviantART/Livejournal

misc

friends
Angela
Amirah
Anna
Arshad
Atiroh
Chloe
★-Esther-★
★-Eliza-★
Fei Yang
Gek Hwee
★-Geraldine-★
Izyan
Jie Qing
Jing Xian
Josephine
Josie
Kellyn
★-Kiran-★
Koo Fang
Lilian
★-Lynette-★
Musfirah
Priscilla
Qian Hui
★-Sharan-★
Shi Hui
★-Shiyun-★
Siu Min
Syamirah
Tri8logy
Yu Ting
Wanting
Weilin
★-Xue Ying-★
Zheng En

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011

Music



title:
date: Friday, January 29, 2010
time:8:11 PM
Second day of JC.

Ping ping didnt come school today...so sad. Poor ping ping. Get better soon...

I spent like...half an hour sitting at the bustop in the morning, because number one, it was too early to go into the school (In my opinion), number two, i didnt really wanna go in alone, number three, i was sleepy, and the bustop was a nice place to sleep XD

I enjoyed today very much ^_^ Much more comfortable than the first day. Its when our social barriers start to break and you start talking to other people...yeah...its nice to have people to talk to. I met some nice people today. Finally can remember some names XD Icebreaker games very fun.

My name also became 'Yespreet', 'Esprit' And 'Jasmine'

Jasmine? Jasmine who? O_O

The seniors in PJ are so nice. All very hyper and helpful. Should i consider joining Council? I dont know leh...apparently its a heavy responsiblity.

ALSO! Mass dance! I ended up playing the guys part. Why? why is it always me? Not the first time you know!

I know...its cause i'm tall.

But it was hard. For me at least. And confusing. I dont dance! I just dont dance TT_TT

ALSO! My school canteen food very nice. Senior let us in on a tip. THe chicken rice stall and the noodle stall the best XD I tried the chiken rice stall twice. Once eat chicken rice and once eat cheese chicken chop! Both VERY NICE!!! XD Also food seems to be cheaper and in larger proportions than unity.

and best of all. THEY HAVE ICE LEMON TEA IN PACKETS!!! OMG!!!

I'm actually looking forwards to monday...

Pump Pump Pump it up! PJ's Gonna Pump it up!

XD

~Kyra~
//School spirit//


comment? / top