you said move on, where do i go?


profile

The blog of Jaspreet. AKA Kyra

Greenridgeian
Unitian
Pioneer ♥

She is 16 going on 17

Is NOT a martian or alien or whatever you think she is.

But she loves pie. Lots of pie. Cream pie, choco pie, apple pie, Yam Pie, Pie Pie, you name it Pie. Pie is a leathal weapon. Pie will rule the world. Beware the pie.

She adores the three P's. Purple, Pizza and Pikachu XD

She thinks that machines will destroy us. your handphone is evil. your I-pod is out to get you. Run! Run awayeeee!

Did i mention she is slightly insane?

Fanfiction/DeviantART/Livejournal

misc

friends
Angela
Amirah
Anna
Arshad
Atiroh
Chloe
★-Esther-★
★-Eliza-★
Fei Yang
Gek Hwee
★-Geraldine-★
Izyan
Jie Qing
Jing Xian
Josephine
Josie
Kellyn
★-Kiran-★
Koo Fang
Lilian
★-Lynette-★
Musfirah
Priscilla
Qian Hui
★-Sharan-★
Shi Hui
★-Shiyun-★
Siu Min
Syamirah
Tri8logy
Yu Ting
Wanting
Weilin
★-Xue Ying-★
Zheng En

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011

Music



title:
date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008
time:4:02 PM
Bang bang bang my head on the wall!

This is stupid. I've known for like YEARS that my dream is to be a writer. I scribble stories in class, i come up with millions of ideas in my dreams. I even have almost an entire story planned out! then someone tell me...why the hell havent i writen anything yet?!

Thats it I will start and not turn back. And anyone who reads this blog. PLEASE! weather i like it or not do whatever it takes. Spam my c-box, flood my email, nudge me on MSN i dont care! just make sure i dont stop!

*Sigh* now thats over...I have to decide on which of my stories i shall write...And the nominees are...

-Schizophrenia: A kinda murder/Mystery kinda thing with blood, killing and people going crazy

-High School Story: High school kinda thing. Dunno if i can write it though. never tried.

-that unamed sci-fi story i was planning to write

- The super long mixed up story...*sigh*

I'll have to straighten out my ideas and get it going. I'll have time to think about it through tution and going back and forth. Posting again later with the finalized storyline.

I WILL NOT TURN BACK!~

~Kyra~
//Rock this world//
Current mood:
Hopeful
HOPEFULLY, this time i wont stop



comment? / top