you said move on, where do i go?


profile

The blog of Jaspreet. AKA Kyra

Greenridgeian
Unitian
Pioneer ♥

She is 16 going on 17

Is NOT a martian or alien or whatever you think she is.

But she loves pie. Lots of pie. Cream pie, choco pie, apple pie, Yam Pie, Pie Pie, you name it Pie. Pie is a leathal weapon. Pie will rule the world. Beware the pie.

She adores the three P's. Purple, Pizza and Pikachu XD

She thinks that machines will destroy us. your handphone is evil. your I-pod is out to get you. Run! Run awayeeee!

Did i mention she is slightly insane?

Fanfiction/DeviantART/Livejournal

misc

friends
Angela
Amirah
Anna
Arshad
Atiroh
Chloe
★-Esther-★
★-Eliza-★
Fei Yang
Gek Hwee
★-Geraldine-★
Izyan
Jie Qing
Jing Xian
Josephine
Josie
Kellyn
★-Kiran-★
Koo Fang
Lilian
★-Lynette-★
Musfirah
Priscilla
Qian Hui
★-Sharan-★
Shi Hui
★-Shiyun-★
Siu Min
Syamirah
Tri8logy
Yu Ting
Wanting
Weilin
★-Xue Ying-★
Zheng En

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011

Music



title:
date: Thursday, May 17, 2007
time:5:39 PM



Voice - Opening 2
[ Vocal ] Cloud

Todoketai todokanai kono omoi o
Karamawari shita mama no boku no jounetsu
Yomi-kirenai zasshi no PAGE
Yomanakucha ikenai ki ni naru yo
Fueteiku TEREBI no CHANNEL
Zenbu minakya okurechau no ka na
Okashi na yume mirunda ie no mae no kouen de
Kimi ni nageta BALL ga tochuu de ochichaunda yo
Heya no sumi tsumareta GAME-SOFT
Yaranakucha imi ga nai no ka na
TABLE no mukou no kimi ni shaberi kaketeiru no ni
Kimi wa hyojou hitotsu kaete wa kurenai
Konna ni chikaku ni boku ga iru no ni
Todokanai todokanai kono omoi o hontou ni taisetsu na koto nanika na
Nanda ka dareka ni ayatsureteiru mitai
Kokoro wa hontou ni boku no mono na no
Kikoenai todokanai kimi no koe ga zattou ni saegirare kiete shimau
Nanimokamo ga yugandeiku
Nanimo shiranai kokoro ni modoretara ii no ni na

Which means:

I want to reach but cannot reach this thought of mine
my enthusiasm that has been groundless
The magazine page that I read halfway
I worry that I must finish reading it
The increasing number of TV channels
If I don't watch them all, will I fall behind?
I had an odd dream, in which at the park in the front of my house
The ball that I threw to you fell down midway
The game software gathered in the corner of my room
Must I play them or else there'd be no point to them?
Though I'm talking to you across the table
You won't change a single expression for me
Though I’m so close to you
I can't reach, I can't reach this thought of mine
I wonder what is truly precious to me
Somehow it seems like I'm being controlled by someone
My heart is truly mine
Your voice that I can’t hear and can’t reach me
Gets blocked by crowds and disappears
Everything might warp
I should return to my heart that doesn't know anything


Omg

omg

OMG

I did it! i finaly compleated my YGO AMV. OMG i am soooo happie!!!! this is like the best video i hav eva made in my whole entire life. im so proud of myself. pls if u can go to youtube n comment or juz comment on mi blog! i will sooo apreciate it!!!! this took a long time to make.( actually it was onli 1 week ) now im thinking if i should do another opening or ending song or my HSM project. HSM sounds more fun but i gotta make lik 10 videos if im gonna do part by part. or i could do that tata young song. i dunno im gonna think about it but by 2moro ( of mabe 2dae) ill decide n il be back to making AMV's. this stops me from watching the YGO episodes too quickly. ne ways poetry workshop 2dae. waste of time. seriously . guides 2moro but not in uniform so its ok. neways im tinking its time to change my blog address. im not shure which 1 it should be:

sweetsarcasm.blogspot.com ?
Keyofshadows.blogspot.com ?
shadowkeeper.blogspot.com ?
dreamzone.blogspot.com ?

either 1... also ill change the blogskin to suit the name of my blog. ah well alot of work to relink all the pages but nvm. ok thats all 4 now. byez


comment? / top