you said move on, where do i go?


profile

The blog of Jaspreet. AKA Kyra

Greenridgeian
Unitian
Pioneer ♥

She is 16 going on 17

Is NOT a martian or alien or whatever you think she is.

But she loves pie. Lots of pie. Cream pie, choco pie, apple pie, Yam Pie, Pie Pie, you name it Pie. Pie is a leathal weapon. Pie will rule the world. Beware the pie.

She adores the three P's. Purple, Pizza and Pikachu XD

She thinks that machines will destroy us. your handphone is evil. your I-pod is out to get you. Run! Run awayeeee!

Did i mention she is slightly insane?

Fanfiction/DeviantART/Livejournal

misc

friends
Angela
Amirah
Anna
Arshad
Atiroh
Chloe
★-Esther-★
★-Eliza-★
Fei Yang
Gek Hwee
★-Geraldine-★
Izyan
Jie Qing
Jing Xian
Josephine
Josie
Kellyn
★-Kiran-★
Koo Fang
Lilian
★-Lynette-★
Musfirah
Priscilla
Qian Hui
★-Sharan-★
Shi Hui
★-Shiyun-★
Siu Min
Syamirah
Tri8logy
Yu Ting
Wanting
Weilin
★-Xue Ying-★
Zheng En

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011

Music



title:
date: Thursday, May 31, 2007
time:7:25 PM
EXTREAM BOREDOM!!!!



i thought holidays were suposed 2 be fun...all i did today was watch stupid TV n complain about my stupid aching teeth that hurt cause the stupid dentist went n put the stupid braces on too tight n i cant eat anything but stupid soft foods.



neways im bored so i will now attempt to compare the song 'stand my ground' by within temptation to my life ( I said ATTEMPT, don laugh if i make ridiculous comparisons)

WITHIN TEMPTATION
Stand My Ground

I Can See
When You Stay Low
Nothing Happens
Does It Feel Right?
Late At Night
Things I Thought I'd Put Behind Me
Haunt My Mind

explanaion: ok this is not easy lets see, when i dont do nething nothing happens n i get bored...is that wat it means? um something like when you see bad stuff happening you dont do nething n nothin happens n it dosent feel right. n then the memory of the incident you could have stopped comes n haunts you in the middle of the night.

Comparison: kinda. i rmbr times wen i could hav stopped somethin from happening but diddint n i cant sleep cause i cant forget it. but its not like i spend HOURS thinking about it. usuaally about 5 mins will do * looks guilty*

I Just Know There's No Escape Now
Once It Sets It's Eyes On You
But I Wont Run
Have To Stare It In The Eyes

explanation: um...it means that i noe that these memories will haunt me forever n i have to face up to my choices?

Comparison: not really me. i dont hav ne haunting memories but sometimes i have to face the consequences of the choices i make. but dont we all?

Stand My Ground
I Won't Give In
No More Denying
I've Gotta Face It
Won't Close My Eyes And Hide The Truth Inside
If I Don't Make It, Someone Else Will
Stand My Ground

Explanation: ok its about standing by your beliefs n not juz giving in wen someone questions them. 2nd last line i hav no idea wat it means. if u noe pls enlighten me

Comparison: this is not me but this is deffinately wat i wanna be.

It's All Around
Getting Stronger, Coming Closer
Into My World
I Can Feel That It's Time For Me To Face It
Can I Take It?

Expalanation: ppl question you n ur beliefs n u hav to stand up to them

Comparison: not me

Though This Might Just Be The Ending
Of The Life I Held So Dear
But I Won't Run
There's No Turning Back From Here

Explanation: pretty clear this on

Comparison: me. seriously u have no idea how many times i have to face this kind of thing in my life

Stand My Ground
I Won't Give In
No More Denying
I've Gotta Face It
Won't Close My Eyes And Hide The Truth Inside
If I Don't Make It, Someone Else Will
Stand My Ground

same as above

All I Know For Sure Is That I'm Trying
I Will Always Stand My Ground

Explanation: as long as you try to stand by wat u think is right then nothing else really matters

Comparison: ME ME ME. do u noe how 2 spell M-E?

n the rest is preety much the same. *sigh* im bored. all i am doing is blogging, working on YGO HSM, n watchin tv. o i noe! ill go play DM now on the emulator.

CYA!


comment? / top