you said move on, where do i go?


profile

The blog of Jaspreet. AKA Kyra

Greenridgeian
Unitian
Pioneer ♥

She is 16 going on 17

Is NOT a martian or alien or whatever you think she is.

But she loves pie. Lots of pie. Cream pie, choco pie, apple pie, Yam Pie, Pie Pie, you name it Pie. Pie is a leathal weapon. Pie will rule the world. Beware the pie.

She adores the three P's. Purple, Pizza and Pikachu XD

She thinks that machines will destroy us. your handphone is evil. your I-pod is out to get you. Run! Run awayeeee!

Did i mention she is slightly insane?

Fanfiction/DeviantART/Livejournal

misc

friends
Angela
Amirah
Anna
Arshad
Atiroh
Chloe
★-Esther-★
★-Eliza-★
Fei Yang
Gek Hwee
★-Geraldine-★
Izyan
Jie Qing
Jing Xian
Josephine
Josie
Kellyn
★-Kiran-★
Koo Fang
Lilian
★-Lynette-★
Musfirah
Priscilla
Qian Hui
★-Sharan-★
Shi Hui
★-Shiyun-★
Siu Min
Syamirah
Tri8logy
Yu Ting
Wanting
Weilin
★-Xue Ying-★
Zheng En

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011

Music



title:
date: Tuesday, April 24, 2007
time:4:12 PM
Heyz! today waz the normal goring day. english was the last OPA performance which waz melody grp. it waz not bad. jing xian n melody did great acting! hehehe the way they cry. n hte weding waz like so real. 1 thing missing. u noe wat i mean...hehehe. Sci boring, PE test that waz also boring. the last SAQ question waz hard but i managed to get all 4 correct by lucky guess! hey my luck is not that bad after all! ok then Maths BORING!!! Lit test waz on wessay questions n i chose Q1 which is about the bill cassons reaction to the grandfathers death. i wrote so long 1 n 1/4 page u noe. wow! hehehe. MT boring. ok so now im at home watchin yugioh again! o yea u noe the hillgrove thing is gagans school n she knew the girl who died. she told the whole story 2 me. its so sad. gagan is kinda feeling haunted. she knew the girl. imagine somebody u noe died. creepy. no wonder she feels haunted. she also told me on the girls table was written the day she would die. scary. but speaking of haunted i found this cool evenesence song called haunted. its like soo dark and depressing. i kinda find myself liking those type of songs. i used radio blog to put this song on my blog n it can be paused do i can watch my videos. these are the lyrics:

Haunted

No lost words, whisper slowey, to me.
Still can't find what keeps me here.
And all this time I've been so hollow, inside,
(I know your still there).

Watching me,
Wanting me,
I can feel you haunt me down.
Fearing you,
Loving you,
I know I'll find you somehow.

Haunting you, I can smell you,
aliveYour heart pounding in my head!

Wanting me,
Fearing me,
I won't let you haunt me down.
Deciving me,
Bringing me,
Watching me!

Watching me,
Haunting me,
I can fear you haunt me down.
Fearing you,
Loving you,
I won't let you haunt me down.
Watching me,
Wanting me,
I can feel you haunt me down.
Fearing you,
Loving you,
I won't let you haunt me down.

then theres is another creepy song i added to my blog. its called faint by linkin park. the part where they start shouting in a freaky way. lyrics here:

I am a little bit of loneliness
a little bit of disregard
Handful of complaints but I can’t help the fact
that everyone can see tese scars
I am what I want you to want what I want you to feel
But it's like no matter what I do, I can't convince you, to just believethis is real

So I let go, watching you, turn your back like you always do
Face away and pretend that I'm not
But I'll be here 'cause you're all that I got

chorus

I can't feel the way I did before
Don't turn your back on me
I won't be ignored
Time won't heal this damage anymore
Don't turn your back on me
I won't be ignored

I am a little bit insecure
a little unconfident
Cause you don't understand I do what
I can but sometimes I don't makesense
I am what you never wanna say
but I've never had a doubt
It's like no matter what I do I can't convince you
for once just to hearme out

So I let go watching you
turn your back like you always do
Face away and pretend that I'm not
But I'll be here 'cause you're all that I've got

chorus

I can't feel the way I did before
Don't turn your back on me
I won't be ignored
Time won't heal this damage anymore
Don't turn your back on me
I won't be ignored

No
Hear me out now
You're gonna listen to me, like it or not
Right now
Hear me out now
You're gonna listen to me, like it or not
Right now

I can't feel the way I did before
Don't turn your back on me
I won't be ignored

chorus

I can't feel the way I did before
Don't turn your back on me
I won't be ignored
Time won't heal this damage anymore
Don't turn your back on me
I won't be ignored

I can't feel
Don't turn your back on me
I won't be ignored

Time won't heal
Don't turn your back on me
I won't be ignored

thatz all 4 now. catch ya later!


comment? / top