you said move on, where do i go?


profile

The blog of Jaspreet. AKA Kyra

Greenridgeian
Unitian
Pioneer ♥

She is 16 going on 17

Is NOT a martian or alien or whatever you think she is.

But she loves pie. Lots of pie. Cream pie, choco pie, apple pie, Yam Pie, Pie Pie, you name it Pie. Pie is a leathal weapon. Pie will rule the world. Beware the pie.

She adores the three P's. Purple, Pizza and Pikachu XD

She thinks that machines will destroy us. your handphone is evil. your I-pod is out to get you. Run! Run awayeeee!

Did i mention she is slightly insane?

Fanfiction/DeviantART/Livejournal

misc

friends
Angela
Amirah
Anna
Arshad
Atiroh
Chloe
★-Esther-★
★-Eliza-★
Fei Yang
Gek Hwee
★-Geraldine-★
Izyan
Jie Qing
Jing Xian
Josephine
Josie
Kellyn
★-Kiran-★
Koo Fang
Lilian
★-Lynette-★
Musfirah
Priscilla
Qian Hui
★-Sharan-★
Shi Hui
★-Shiyun-★
Siu Min
Syamirah
Tri8logy
Yu Ting
Wanting
Weilin
★-Xue Ying-★
Zheng En

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011

Music



title:
date: Friday, April 20, 2007
time:8:45 PM
Heyz! I finaly found a nice blogskin 4 my blog. so ny ive got space 4 all my stuff plus my videos. unfortunately all are yugioh vids. i think im addicted 2 it. not onli that but i juz love the songs. o ya...i found 2 more great songs 4rom the yugioh soundtrack. plus the vids are great. how do they make such great videoz!!?? ok so the 1st song is blind ambition by i don noe who. which is kinda freaky n the lyrics are like this:

Blind Ambition

I wanna change the world,
I wanna find my pearl,
I wanna be the one who
In the end gets a pretty girl...


Don't wanna be outdone,
I wanna be second to none,
I wanna be the hero not a zero
To anyone


But I'm subtraction by addition,
And I'm a pretty bad magician,
I haven't figured out my mission,
Just another boy with blind ambition


Oh, o-o-oh oh oh oh oh o-o-oh oh oh oh,
Hai! Hai! Hai! Hai!


I wanna take the throne,
And hock a microphone,
I wanna sing the greatest record
You will ever own


I wanna cure all ills,
And have my face on a dollar bill,
I wanna be the zen master,
Not that fool up on the hill


I don't want you to sign my petition,
And I'm turnin' up the road to perdition,
I wanna be the new rendition,
Just another boy with blind ambition


Oh, o-o-oh oh oh oh oh o-o-oh o-o-oh oh oh oh oh o-o-oh o-o-oh oh oh oh oh o-o-oh oh oh oh,
Hai! Hai! Hai! Hai!


It's a feelin' in me!
It's a feelin' in you!
Everyone is tryin' to find their place
And stake their claim!


OH!!

I wanna take the throne,
And hock a microphone,
I wanna sing the greatest record
You will ever own


I wanna change the world,
I gotta gotta find my pearl,
I wanna be the one who
In the end gets a pretty girl...


But I'm subtraction by addition,
And I'm a pretty bad magician,
And I'm waiting for an intermission,
Just another boy with blind ambition,


I don't want you to sign my petition,
And I'm turnin' up the road to perdition,
And I don't wanna be the new rendition,
Just another boy with blind ambition


Oh oh oh, Just another...
Just just just another boy...
Oh oh,
Just another boy with blind ambi-
Justa justa just another boy with blind ambi-
Justa justa just another boy with blind ambition...


It's a feeling in me!
It's a feeling in you!


Oh-oh-oh..
Oh-oh-oh..


Hai! Hai! Hai! Hai!

Oh-oh-oh..
Oh-oh-oh..


its nice but kinda freaky. ok n the other song is nicer. its called shadow games by also i don noe who. n it starts off kinda slow but its really nice actually. the lyrics go like this:

Shadow Games

Long ago, in the ancient past
I remember a life when we first met
In a dark shadow realm under a big full moon
There and then, I could tell
You'd try to break my will


But now, watch as I rise to a whole new height
And our mad battle cry will be heard all night


CHORUS
You keep on playin'
Those dark shadow games, and
No, I won't be beat again
You keep on playin'
Those dark shadow games, and
Oh, this time I'll claim my fame


So now you'll know after time has passed
You can never be sure you're always the best
'Cause I'm back from the shadows comin' after you
On the brightest day of your darkest hour


So now, watch as I rise to a whole new height
And our mad battle cry will be heard all night


CHORUS

Oh, oh, oh, oh

You destroyed the future with your past
Forgot the lesson of the test
You never understood the blessed
Too bad today will be your last


So now, watch as I rise to a whole new height
And our mad battle cry will be heard all night


CHORUS x2

i love this song. its like soooo the best. actually this is a horrible time 4 me 2 be playing com. ive got n MT mid year exam 2moro. but i really don noe wat 2 study sooo...Play com!!! 2dae waz geog remidial n waz total chaos. honestly she cant control over 100 students. seh should juz giv individual classes remidial. also im behind in my DnT so i cant wait for this week 2 end so there will be no more DnT n then next term home econs will be more fun (i hope) exams r juz 1 week away so get ready for 1 week of hell as we struggle to get good grades ( im becoming a drama queen. hehe.) but after that....HOLIDAYS!!! i cant wait. can we juz fastforward in time so i don have to live through the exams? no? Aaawww! but juz think after this week 1 month of pure bliss. no teachers nagging at us to finish our hw. no tests. no project work n no DnT!!!! WHOPPIE!!! ok so thats it for now but stay tuned 4 more updates on my life. until then ja$$ie singing off.


comment? / top