you said move on, where do i go?


profile

The blog of Jaspreet. AKA Kyra

Greenridgeian
Unitian
Pioneer ♥

She is 16 going on 17

Is NOT a martian or alien or whatever you think she is.

But she loves pie. Lots of pie. Cream pie, choco pie, apple pie, Yam Pie, Pie Pie, you name it Pie. Pie is a leathal weapon. Pie will rule the world. Beware the pie.

She adores the three P's. Purple, Pizza and Pikachu XD

She thinks that machines will destroy us. your handphone is evil. your I-pod is out to get you. Run! Run awayeeee!

Did i mention she is slightly insane?

Fanfiction/DeviantART/Livejournal

misc

friends
Angela
Amirah
Anna
Arshad
Atiroh
Chloe
★-Esther-★
★-Eliza-★
Fei Yang
Gek Hwee
★-Geraldine-★
Izyan
Jie Qing
Jing Xian
Josephine
Josie
Kellyn
★-Kiran-★
Koo Fang
Lilian
★-Lynette-★
Musfirah
Priscilla
Qian Hui
★-Sharan-★
Shi Hui
★-Shiyun-★
Siu Min
Syamirah
Tri8logy
Yu Ting
Wanting
Weilin
★-Xue Ying-★
Zheng En

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011

Music



title:
date: Monday, February 12, 2007
time:3:15 PM
hiexx! 2dae class sooooo boring. CE like wat only. teacher giv stupid lecture.i hate that ALOT! in my head it was all blah blah blah. 1 very good thing 2dae. i got 21 4 my sicence! yessss!!! i m sooo happy!!! too bad i just failled my maths...BY ONE MARK!!! i cannot believe it! by 1 mark! by 1 stupid mark!my maths i compleately usless! i don understand wat the hell he is saying. i m going 2 fail because of him. another thing ... im m soooo gonna kill esther!!! she is so dead! ill juz wait and watch....
also english test today. i think i do ok lah. but i not so shure. miss soh set the test n i always don do well with miss sohs test.
this week total defence day i hav 2 wear gg uniform 4 da whole dae. but got PE leh so how? i c 1st lah. mabe i don play. but i like to play soccer leh. nvm lah c 1st lah.

i found this song n it describes my life perfectly. its about standing ur ground.

Within Temptation-Stand My Ground:

I Can See
When You Stay Low Nothing Happens
Does It Feel Right?
Late At Night
Things I Thought I'd Put Behind Me
Haunt My Mind

I Just Know There's No Escape Now
Once It Sets It's Eyes On You
But I Wont Run
Have To Stare It In The Eyes

Stand My GroundI Won't Give In
No More Denying
I've Gotta Face It
Won't Close My Eyes And Hide The Truth Inside
If I Don't Make It, Someone Else Will
Stand My Ground

It's All AroundGetting Stronger, Coming Closer Into My World
I Can Feel That It's Time For Me To Face It
Can I Take It?

Though This Might Just Be The Ending
Of The Life I Held So Dear
But I Won't Run
There's No Turning Back From Here

Stand My GroundI Won't Give InNo More Denying
I've Gotta Face It
Won't Close My Eyes And Hide The Truth Inside
If I Don't Make It, Someone Else Will
Stand My Ground

All I Know For Sure Is That I'm Trying
I Will Always Stand My Ground

Stand My Ground
I Won't Give In, (I Won't Give In)
I Won't Give Up, (I Won't Give Up)
No More Denying (Ahh-hhhh)I've Gotta Face It
Won't Close My Eyes And Hide The Truth Inside
If I Don't Make It, Someone Else Will
Stand My Ground

I Won't Give In
No More Denying
I've Gotta Face It
Won't Close My Eyes And Hide The Truth Inside
If I Don't Make It, Someone Else Will
Stand My Ground


comment? / top